Adding users to your blog more easilyedit
It’s now a little bit easier to add other myblog.arts users to your blog, should you wish them to be co-contributors.
In your Dashboard, click on Users -> All Users, then on the ‘Add Existing’ button.
If you start typing in the box, suggestions of usernames will appear automatically. You can create a whole list of users if you wish, and send invites to them in one go. Previously users had to be invited one at a time, and you had to know their email addresses to invite them.
If you’re wondering what roles to give your users, here is a list of the options:
- Administrator – Somebody who has access to all the administration features
- Editor – Somebody who can publish and manage posts and pages as well as manage other users’ posts, etc.
- Author – Somebody who can publish and manage their own posts
- Contributor – Somebody who can write and manage their posts but not publish them
- Subscriber – Somebody who can only manage their profile
EDIT: OK, I’ve switched it on now! Please try again : )