<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>myblog | Lucca Meger | Group Activity</title>
	<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/members/lmeger/activity/groups/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/members/lmeger/activity/groups/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Public group activity feed of which Lucca Meger is a member.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 05:29:08 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">384af607b0b0adb6401a7277cba96f78</guid>
				<title>Blog: UAL Learning and Teaching Day 2015 from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/634509/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 19:09:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m looking forward to taking part in UAL&#8217;s Learning and Teaching Day at LCC on 14th January 2015. This year not just attending, enjoying and being inspired by the [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ddbc7056c5f922ba9ca55123a78f738</guid>
				<title>Blog: Evaluating Student Experience in Industry Projects from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/634508/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 19:09:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Cara Lee Roth and I have been invited to deliver another &#8216;Evaluating Student Experience in Industry Projects&#8217; workshop at the LCC Learning and Teaching Day &#8211; which [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c1ab3a8ca89dda29d06f33cb55e2161</guid>
				<title>Blog: Digital Learning Spaces from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/634507/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 19:09:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Interested in Digital Learning Spaces? You can now listen to UAL academics talking about how they and their students are using digital spaces for reflective [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c3cfb627200bcf36edd9e9300b8584a0</guid>
				<title>Blog: Solstice Conference 2016, Edge Hill University from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/634506/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 19:09:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had the great pleasure this year (2016) of again attending and presenting at the friendly and fascinating Solstice / CLT Conference at Edge Hill University – f [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">83a4d8eb97ff3ec02527991b3f21a8df</guid>
				<title>Blog: UAL’s Learning and Teaching Day from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/634505/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 19:09:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>UAL’s Annual Learning and Teaching Day 2017 was held at CSM. The link to the slides I used for my ‘Lightning Talk’ about a series of interviews / podcasts I have [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e689dd2df4264ef82f8bc99975d7819e</guid>
				<title>Blog: UAL Learning and Teaching Conference 2019 from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/634504/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 19:09:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I attended and presented at the UAL Learning and Teaching Conference 2019.  It was held at London College of Communication on 21 March 2019. The theme which ran [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c002d0ea8eec946afd4e0e3e9f304fda</guid>
				<title>Blog: DCAF anyone? from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/634503/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 19:09:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Earlier this century I contributed to the design and delivery of several business advice and mentoring projects &#8211; primarily focused on new creative businesses, [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e9d6dec4e1194a5b1f9ef3f13056670</guid>
				<title>Blog: UAL Learning and Teaching Day 2015 from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/633885/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 06:36:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m looking forward to taking part in UAL&#8217;s Learning and Teaching Day at LCC on 14th January 2015. This year not just attending, enjoying and being inspired by the [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">774d17300ebee465d3849ef429580f0f</guid>
				<title>Blog: Evaluating Student Experience in Industry Projects from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/633884/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 06:36:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Cara Lee Roth and I have been invited to deliver another &#8216;Evaluating Student Experience in Industry Projects&#8217; workshop at the LCC Learning and Teaching Day &#8211; which [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1148baf3de5f29c44d862c94b4d074d9</guid>
				<title>Blog: Digital Learning Spaces from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/633883/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 06:36:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Interested in Digital Learning Spaces? You can now listen to UAL academics talking about how they and their students are using digital spaces for reflective [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d64e52ffb997e910ec3fbb031e27c381</guid>
				<title>Blog: Solstice Conference 2016, Edge Hill University from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/633882/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 06:36:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had the great pleasure this year (2016) of again attending and presenting at the friendly and fascinating Solstice / CLT Conference at Edge Hill University – f [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ed240bbde84e2b176509f4011a663f4</guid>
				<title>Blog: UAL’s Learning and Teaching Day from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/633881/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 06:36:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>UAL’s Annual Learning and Teaching Day 2017 was held at CSM. The link to the slides I used for my ‘Lightning Talk’ about a series of interviews / podcasts I have [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7268a3f32ade4eace0b01ee005a0c7e6</guid>
				<title>Blog: UAL Learning and Teaching Conference 2019 from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/633880/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 06:36:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I attended and presented at the UAL Learning and Teaching Conference 2019.  It was held at London College of Communication on 21 March 2019. The theme which ran [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3afbf3d6c7382907763810e28557c8c</guid>
				<title>Blog: DCAF anyone? from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/633879/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 06:36:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Earlier this century I contributed to the design and delivery of several business advice and mentoring projects &#8211; primarily focused on new creative businesses, [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03549d68726eeeedf2aa937a554e182e</guid>
				<title>Blog: UAL Learning and Teaching Day 2015 from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/633564/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 14:22:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m looking forward to taking part in UAL&#8217;s Learning and Teaching Day at LCC on 14th January 2015. This year not just attending, enjoying and being inspired by the [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c9507e70aa061fcc8fd0a2a7a4759cc0</guid>
				<title>Blog: Evaluating Student Experience in Industry Projects from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/633563/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 14:22:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Cara Lee Roth and I have been invited to deliver another &#8216;Evaluating Student Experience in Industry Projects&#8217; workshop at the LCC Learning and Teaching Day &#8211; which [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2080277336214df48d6edcfccfdca75</guid>
				<title>Blog: Digital Learning Spaces from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/633562/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 14:22:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Interested in Digital Learning Spaces? You can now listen to UAL academics talking about how they and their students are using digital spaces for reflective [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01b83b9ea6ae10fb14c7f757a901afd4</guid>
				<title>Blog: Solstice Conference 2016, Edge Hill University from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/633561/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 14:22:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had the great pleasure this year (2016) of again attending and presenting at the friendly and fascinating Solstice / CLT Conference at Edge Hill University – f [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d38e286de006c9dce1767f31bd793a0a</guid>
				<title>Blog: UAL’s Learning and Teaching Day from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/633560/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 14:22:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>UAL’s Annual Learning and Teaching Day 2017 was held at CSM. The link to the slides I used for my ‘Lightning Talk’ about a series of interviews / podcasts I have [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa452f8ffa4351f497f999fbab1f9e08</guid>
				<title>Blog: UAL Learning and Teaching Conference 2019 from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/633559/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 14:22:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I attended and presented at the UAL Learning and Teaching Conference 2019.  It was held at London College of Communication on 21 March 2019. The theme which ran [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">799825a4b6e148366d9480516ff882fc</guid>
				<title>Blog: DCAF anyone? from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/633558/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 14:22:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Earlier this century I contributed to the design and delivery of several business advice and mentoring projects &#8211; primarily focused on new creative businesses, [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">13886d0d3c39f5c81b14c407713af8df</guid>
				<title>Blog: UAL Learning and Teaching Day 2015 from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/632650/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 07:15:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m looking forward to taking part in UAL&#8217;s Learning and Teaching Day at LCC on 14th January 2015. This year not just attending, enjoying and being inspired by the [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">414d6720f59c271ec24bedf118973c31</guid>
				<title>Blog: Evaluating Student Experience in Industry Projects from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/632649/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 07:15:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Cara Lee Roth and I have been invited to deliver another &#8216;Evaluating Student Experience in Industry Projects&#8217; workshop at the LCC Learning and Teaching Day &#8211; which [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f251ce7a167d871d836839f1ed30e86</guid>
				<title>Blog: Digital Learning Spaces from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/632648/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 07:15:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Interested in Digital Learning Spaces? You can now listen to UAL academics talking about how they and their students are using digital spaces for reflective [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4db6aa3bf3e8653a86619d60a236a7b2</guid>
				<title>Blog: Solstice Conference 2016, Edge Hill University from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/632647/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 07:15:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had the great pleasure this year (2016) of again attending and presenting at the friendly and fascinating Solstice / CLT Conference at Edge Hill University – f [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c4b36672408f9669a15ee627ae1f171</guid>
				<title>Blog: UAL’s Learning and Teaching Day from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/632646/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 07:15:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>UAL’s Annual Learning and Teaching Day 2017 was held at CSM. The link to the slides I used for my ‘Lightning Talk’ about a series of interviews / podcasts I have [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">daf6e304c8bda10daf0160850346ccdb</guid>
				<title>Blog: UAL Learning and Teaching Conference 2019 from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/632645/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 07:15:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I attended and presented at the UAL Learning and Teaching Conference 2019.  It was held at London College of Communication on 21 March 2019. The theme which ran [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">06f654c9ae503eb332a0b3d4e7971a49</guid>
				<title>Blog: DCAF anyone? from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/632644/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 07:15:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Earlier this century I contributed to the design and delivery of several business advice and mentoring projects &#8211; primarily focused on new creative businesses, [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6dfab6b58262128a34c1ae8f322edfba</guid>
				<title>Blog: UAL Learning and Teaching Day 2015 from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/632159/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 09:03:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m looking forward to taking part in UAL&#8217;s Learning and Teaching Day at LCC on 14th January 2015. This year not just attending, enjoying and being inspired by the [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d39d37e6f37a7ad9e8985c6f886f6dc1</guid>
				<title>Blog: Evaluating Student Experience in Industry Projects from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/632158/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 09:03:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Cara Lee Roth and I have been invited to deliver another &#8216;Evaluating Student Experience in Industry Projects&#8217; workshop at the LCC Learning and Teaching Day &#8211; which [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e6fd1e4748095d594f229a0ebfc8f211</guid>
				<title>Blog: Digital Learning Spaces from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/632157/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 09:03:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Interested in Digital Learning Spaces? You can now listen to UAL academics talking about how they and their students are using digital spaces for reflective [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">13154668114ff6512e457d8129c644ad</guid>
				<title>Blog: Solstice Conference 2016, Edge Hill University from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/632156/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 09:03:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had the great pleasure this year (2016) of again attending and presenting at the friendly and fascinating Solstice / CLT Conference at Edge Hill University – f [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6106f942286d6797b8fca17e6d1d8965</guid>
				<title>Blog: UAL’s Learning and Teaching Day from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/632155/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 09:03:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>UAL’s Annual Learning and Teaching Day 2017 was held at CSM. The link to the slides I used for my ‘Lightning Talk’ about a series of interviews / podcasts I have [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">16a4ec1f34e11bc9356c916e17571717</guid>
				<title>Blog: UAL Learning and Teaching Conference 2019 from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/632154/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 09:03:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I attended and presented at the UAL Learning and Teaching Conference 2019.  It was held at London College of Communication on 21 March 2019. The theme which ran [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c7ab6be0bda4cf234af82adf4eebd69</guid>
				<title>Blog: DCAF anyone? from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/632153/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 09:03:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Earlier this century I contributed to the design and delivery of several business advice and mentoring projects &#8211; primarily focused on new creative businesses, [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6942563a16b81558ed233b76b11a9c0</guid>
				<title>Blog: UAL Learning and Teaching Day 2015 from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/631660/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 00:32:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m looking forward to taking part in UAL&#8217;s Learning and Teaching Day at LCC on 14th January 2015. This year not just attending, enjoying and being inspired by the [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d3b0ea9f4b41e86314c99a6018ff1987</guid>
				<title>Blog: Evaluating Student Experience in Industry Projects from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/631659/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 00:32:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Cara Lee Roth and I have been invited to deliver another &#8216;Evaluating Student Experience in Industry Projects&#8217; workshop at the LCC Learning and Teaching Day &#8211; which [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3560bc14eac32500d6b116b35e31b2c6</guid>
				<title>Blog: Digital Learning Spaces from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/631658/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 00:32:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Interested in Digital Learning Spaces? You can now listen to UAL academics talking about how they and their students are using digital spaces for reflective [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99b37a09c44913fb492e87759bfd02b2</guid>
				<title>Blog: Solstice Conference 2016, Edge Hill University from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/631657/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 00:32:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had the great pleasure this year (2016) of again attending and presenting at the friendly and fascinating Solstice / CLT Conference at Edge Hill University – f [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33bb7649621e44b240c36c246a7024df</guid>
				<title>Blog: UAL’s Learning and Teaching Day from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/631656/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 00:32:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>UAL’s Annual Learning and Teaching Day 2017 was held at CSM. The link to the slides I used for my ‘Lightning Talk’ about a series of interviews / podcasts I have [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c2c69d09782ad997714d7c8f20d8d4c</guid>
				<title>Blog: UAL Learning and Teaching Conference 2019 from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/631655/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 00:32:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I attended and presented at the UAL Learning and Teaching Conference 2019.  It was held at London College of Communication on 21 March 2019. The theme which ran [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f9a820e0c6cfb5289b3e38f6e6a712f3</guid>
				<title>Blog: DCAF anyone? from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/631654/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 00:32:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Earlier this century I contributed to the design and delivery of several business advice and mentoring projects &#8211; primarily focused on new creative businesses, [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4bc5c8ba8e32bfcbd1625e1d3e098543</guid>
				<title>Blog: UAL Learning and Teaching Day 2015 from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/631380/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 18:06:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m looking forward to taking part in UAL&#8217;s Learning and Teaching Day at LCC on 14th January 2015. This year not just attending, enjoying and being inspired by the [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">04fdb547cf282ddad84d6ffb368a26cd</guid>
				<title>Blog: Evaluating Student Experience in Industry Projects from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/631379/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 18:06:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Cara Lee Roth and I have been invited to deliver another &#8216;Evaluating Student Experience in Industry Projects&#8217; workshop at the LCC Learning and Teaching Day &#8211; which [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">38e1a3a237af3b06999383af53f626d6</guid>
				<title>Blog: Digital Learning Spaces from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/631378/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 18:06:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Interested in Digital Learning Spaces? You can now listen to UAL academics talking about how they and their students are using digital spaces for reflective [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">988ad33862259ca4bd11050b99adc764</guid>
				<title>Blog: Solstice Conference 2016, Edge Hill University from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/631377/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 18:06:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had the great pleasure this year (2016) of again attending and presenting at the friendly and fascinating Solstice / CLT Conference at Edge Hill University – f [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ae7f0ff143cd06fb82712bb389f2f5d</guid>
				<title>Blog: UAL’s Learning and Teaching Day from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/631376/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 18:06:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>UAL’s Annual Learning and Teaching Day 2017 was held at CSM. The link to the slides I used for my ‘Lightning Talk’ about a series of interviews / podcasts I have [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e62dbfc0d6922fbf510fc520574fe273</guid>
				<title>Blog: UAL Learning and Teaching Conference 2019 from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/631375/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 18:06:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I attended and presented at the UAL Learning and Teaching Conference 2019.  It was held at London College of Communication on 21 March 2019. The theme which ran [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6406c25e80e9ee4c94d6699e3ba62223</guid>
				<title>Blog: DCAF anyone? from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/631374/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 18:06:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Earlier this century I contributed to the design and delivery of several business advice and mentoring projects &#8211; primarily focused on new creative businesses, [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d8f3df727eac1e464cd7ff0e066990c3</guid>
				<title>Blog: UAL Learning and Teaching Day 2015 from John Jackson in the group A-L-Demo-Group</title>
				<link>https://myblog.arts.ac.uk/activity/p/630575/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2026 20:15:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m looking forward to taking part in UAL&#8217;s Learning and Teaching Day at LCC on 14th January 2015. This year not just attending, enjoying and being inspired by the [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>